#Feefa, Najah and Najib
They spent their winter break in Jordan. And I miss them loads.
These two people, Feefa and Najah by far understands me most. Feefa has been friends with me for almost 12-13 years. Najah, on the other hand around around 10 years or so. Good friends. Really good friends.
Feefa, is the person to know me, truly see behind all my laughter and tears, understand my family ruckus deep dilemmas and such. And she knows where I came from, what I went through to become who I am today.
They, are both.. truly people who loves Allah. And not only by words, but by their actions. They are not concerned much about facebook or instagram. Or what other people think about them. They put family first above friends and other worldly matters.
When I am with them, I don't have to worry about salah, (even delaying salah). I don't have to worry if I am doing a bad thing or not because I know we look out for each other. But we still know how to have fun, laugh and such. We're not perfect, but it comforts me to know that all of us, are working, trying to be a better person.
And I'm not saying that my other friends are not like that. Maybe they are but not many of them know me as deeply or as long as my high school friends. And not many will remind me of what is truly, truly important in the end.
I miss being with them. Rasa selamat, and at home.

No comments:
Post a Comment