bismillah
I'm back in Malaysia and it's that time of the month so I'm feeling extra emotional. I'm reading 'Letters from Skye', a birthday book I bought for myself in Portree. And I was scrolling though the pictures from my last trip up in Skye. Man how I miss it.
I can't complain much. Sure the air here is hazy. Polluted with carbon monoxide and sounds of honks and tonks. Malaysia is getting over populated at a slow rate but it is home. And home is where the heart is. Isn't it? Alas, my heart is up in Quiraing, on top of the hills, over looking the sea.
I'm waiting for Feefa to come back. One of the good memories I have of home. I ate cake with Besa, but she's already back now and everybody is busy with their own lives. I realize, the faster I get in check with reality, the better it is for me.
The other thing that keeps popping up my mind is this fluff of relationship issues I hate to think about. Time is a luxury which I now can afford and it is being used somewhat in a wrong way. By thinking, and over-thinking of my past, present and future relationships. But apart from that, I'm doing pretty good. I'm reading books and getting scared of being fat.
Najah, what I promised you what I would write here, I take it back. It's too personal and I think the people involved deserves a smaller audience, one that I know and trust.
No comments:
Post a Comment