Thursday, 20 February 2014

Nightmares

In the name of Allah, The Protector, The Most Powerful and The Greatest.

I've been having nightmares for a week now. Its all about people trying to kill people. One of it involves a Chinese man trying to break in my old house and kill everyone in it using a lawnmower. I escaped, barely.

Another one involves a haunted house, where someone just kills everyone, stabbing madly and hiding their bodies and in the end, the house is actually a graveyard.

Another one involves Rihana flying on a magic carpet trying to kill the customers in a retail outlet.

This is tiring.

I always do dhikr at night before I sleep. I even prayed that Allah prevents me from dreaming. Now I'm just afraid to sleep. I take wudhu, I try to think of happy thoughts, but I don't know. Now I'm just tired. I have tons to do at the lab, I want to sleep but I'm scared.

Last night, our neighbor banged on our neighbor's door and there was some small commotion. The night before, he banged on our house's door at 12.40 am, for 10 minutes or so. He tried to enter our house. But it was locked. I was too afraid but annoyed at the same time so as I got up to answer the door, turns our Fairuz already did and gave him a piece of her mind. He was looking for an Asif person. Yesterday there was also a stabbing in our neighborhood area. And someone just shouted at an old man in the bus he wished the old man would just die because he was taking his space to sit.

Things are not very nice at the moment and I don't know what to do.

1 comment:

  1. ya Allah yanaaa... huhuhu istughfar banyak2 and please take care!! semoga Allah sentuasa melindungi kau.

    ReplyDelete