Sunday, 6 April 2014

Hidayah A. Azmi 2

Bismillah,

Dear Besa,

You make me believe in the power of friendship! Mantap!

Thank you so much for the reply. It's kinda stupid we're replying via blogging like its for all the world to see. But I just felt obliged to return the favor.

Whenever someone treats me nicely, or just blow my heart away, i just go speechless, I always question my deeds or what did I do that made me deserve this. Allah Maha Kaya. It's funny because I just want to say thank you for your priceless reply, suntikan semangat and such, but I'm speechless.

To be honest, this year, is by far the year where I have the most people expressing their believe in me, their confidence, their willingness to trust in my capabilities and my worth. You're one of that people.

I miss our stupid times together too. The stupid car rides, my stupid tears and yours. Remember I cried in the car pasal Muze and I called you? That was an epic moment. I don't however miss my money going down the drain because of our clothes bought that we didn't wear though. Lol. But I do miss heading down Bangsar to curb your Bangsar fetish. I miss how you always ask me for advice but never do it lol. I miss telling you "I told you so". I miss being crappy with you.

But I would also like to tell you that, I'm now okay. And that, I'm back into my religious mood-bla-bla-bla (aku bukanlah baik sangat but we both know we're heading there slowly). And I would like to say that, I underestimated the power of Doa, and that.. I just need to be patient.

I know we're both heading very different lives and it just could be that we're diverging more as we progress through life. I may not always be with you or be there for you like before. But aku pernah dengar pepatah, jangan simpan orang dalam hati sebab hati tu sempit. Simpan orang tu dalam doa sebab doa tu seluas langit. Something macam tu la. I don't need to tell you but you know that you, and the rest of our stupid and crazy friends are always in my prayers.

I hate being mushy too but this was an exception. Thank you for your awesome reply. No words can describe how much it meant and helped me get up and just set my mood on fire to do the things I should be doing. Oh and anyway, kau tau kan yang aku believe in your potential jugak. And I think you're just as brilliant, if not more than I am lol. Malaysia is sort of.. limiting your talent ;) But like I said, sometime in the future, I'll be saying to you, "I told you so"

Love you always, in times of joy and hardships. I won't be there for you always, but I pray Allah will.

p/s: Lega Maiman ada utk kau. In some ways. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment