Its sunny. Everything was going right. I sent my proteins
down SEC(size exclusion chromatography). Impressed my SV. Done inducing my
proteins, done for the day, waiting for my proteinis to be eluted, read my journals,updated my lab book, learnt to analyse my samples. And then,
I listened to Death Cab by Cutie. And then, I texted my ex.
Shit.
And he replied.
Double shit.
And im shaking and im like omg what do I do, and swearing
like a sailor in my heart. And I text Besa. I ask her what do I do? She said don’t
reply and write about it in my blog. So I did.
Shit.
And I’m not even drunk (not that I ever was) and it’s like
4pm, and I have loads to do like, what the heck was I thinking? This was NOT
supposed to happen. I NEED SOMEONE TO
SLAP ME IN THE FACE NOW.
Is this normal? Why am I doing this? God I’m so paranoid.
Please tell me this is normal. Please tell me it’s completely normal to text
your stupid stupid, stupid ex. I’m stupider
because I texted HIM.
p/s: Love you Besa. I wish you could slap me now.
aku yang rasa cam nak tampo ko skrg. hahaha no!! not normal at all!! delete weyy nombor dye. kau kena tambah ego kau dengan laki ni ESPECIALLY your ex. please dont take it in the wrong way but kau ade pride kau jugak. nt dye ingt kau mudah. chayyookk yana!! kau dah lama bebas dari dia dah don't let yourself fall into it again.
ReplyDeletelove, love, love you loads!!!
thanks ells.. dipersilakanlah menyepak aku. pelik kadang2 how everything seems to be going well, and then you do the stupidest thing. I will remember your advice. ya Allah lillah sayang kau. thanks so much :)
ReplyDelete