Bismillah.
I love my bus rides. I also love the fact that I live in a somewhat ghetto/slum area. Sebab bila naik that 30-min bus ride, I listen to songs which are dark or fast-beat, or when its raining, I listen to Norah or Sara and everything feels in place.
I know its dirty but the fact is, dirty is what makes a place different. Clean is just clean. You don't have different kinds of clean.
And I missed this shot because I just went out of the tunnel. Banyak conteng-conteng kat dinding, graffiti, *not as nice as setiawangsa, definitely by 100 times uglier than the city's art-graffiti*
I like the fact that it's swampy, wet and kinda ugly.
Wait for it.
One of the best parts of the bus rides. This place, Glasgow in particular, is infested with rainbows. We have rainbows at least once a week. This is the Strathclyde river. I haven't discovered that part of the city yet. Been wanting to but haven't got the time. There's a nice jogging track along the river that I've been wanting to run on. But still the case, never had the time yet.
I like this place. Where I live, how dangerous it is at nights, the Romanians, Czechs, Pakistanis, Hindi. It's uncomfortable, the dirt and stuff. But for me, this place, really, really changed me. It's hard, living here. It's far and I have to wake up bloody 2-3 hours before class or my intended study hour. But this place changed me.
No comments:
Post a Comment