Sunday, 24 November 2013

weekend; Sunday

Bismillah.

Okay blog ni dah jadi macam mini diary but I know I don't have many readers hence, the personal-drama-daily writes. 

Alhamdulillah, I woke up, sober and steady on a Sunday morning around 10.30 am. Just the right time for a sleep-in-Sunday experience. Last night was a wreck with one of the most annoying situations I've ever been in and it took all my Saturday happiness.

A recap of my weekend, Friday night was a long night. Fyruz finished her project. Got good reviews by her lecturers despite her teammates being amazingly selfish. We stopped by Shamim's, picked him up and Zaim for coffee. Sedap jugak la session mengopi malam tu. Dapat la dalam 2 jam jugak. As the saying goes..

'There's nothing more erotic than a good conversation'

So, lepas tu we went to hard rock cafe, Glasgow. Problem jugak awal-awal tu nak masuk. Kena juga tnggu lencai kita, Ihsan Alias datang and negotiate with the guard outside the cafe. Haha. He has this thing with words and making his way around people. We used to make jokes around him, saying things like, "siape tak kenal Ihsan??" "dose tak kenal Ihsan. Hahaha" THAT'S how important he is in the Glasgow community whatever. He's just been here for 3-4 months but almost everyone knows him. And he's a great guy. Logical, and sensible. 

Hard rock  was.. funny. So we ordered this fusion of fruit juices that was super duper fused and honestly I don't know what else they put into the juice but I'm pretty sure we didn't have beer or wine or alcohol in it but we went out of the cafe and almost everyone had stomach aches. But anyway, the music was GREAT despite only playing vids from olden days but it was mostly Nirvana, Aerosmith, The Foo fighters, Guns n Roses, you get the idea. 

So we went back, had some jam session, covered Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton, sent the video to my brother, (said it was good) and slept at 5 am. 

The next morning, went to Polmadie, got a keyboard stand for 5 pounds, saw Guitar Hero set for 15 pounds, had FREE nasi lemak kat rumah abang achap. His wife was a good cook. We literally had 3 plates of nasi lemak  and the coffee was like, kopi Malaysia yang pakai susu pekat tu. I think I had about 3,4 cups. 

Went back, another jam session until we wore ourselves out, had this unbelievable glitch with flights and separated. My night was practically ruined by this stupid flight thingy, and I slept.


What I originally wanted to write was about my feelings this morning. I woke up, on a foggy Sunday morning, realized I can play the piano for all I care, figure out songs, compose, read my books and go explore places and stuff. So I just lied in my bed, listen to music and it was the best Sunday morning experience so far.

Watched My best friend's wedding  for the upteenth time, had a huge bowl of cereal and now, I'm writing. And suddenly when I'm about to finish, I just don't feel like getting up and this lazy atmosphere is overwhelming, it's Zohor already and I have to pray. Haha. Alhamdulillah for this lazy sober afternoon. I think I'm gonna be sleepy all day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment