Bismillah.
When I wrote this. I just realized, this could be very well may be, the last exam I could ever sit for. Lepas ni memang buat researches, projects, Vivas and poster presentations. But it's Thursday, almost a week since I've been screwing my brain sumbat-sumbat-sumbat sampai lewat malam and on the 4th day of sumbat exercises, aku penat.
I'm sleepy, my eyes are scrawny and filled with eyebags, and my tudung is sloppy *although I do think I look pretty today* but at the 5th or 6th hour in the library, yang rupa sikit macam dungeon canggih *andersonian library* I DONT CARE anymore. I might as well be the sloppiest, most selebet, unattractive looking student on the planet.
Topics covered? Plasmodium.. well, now I'm reading on plasmodium, while this guy behind me has been literally stomping on his keyboards all day. Dah la Plasmodium ni tak difahami. I'm like looking at this parasite, which looks like a tear, and I'm like.
what the heck plasmodium. falciparum ke malaria ke. what. the. heck? I mean, kenapa kau complicate sangat? like, why, on earth do you have surface proteins that spells like 3 long words, and your abbreviations.. hhaha subhanallah! Why are you so complicated? Cant you just infect humans in a simple way. Macam HIV ke. Serabut aku tengok protein content kau, dengan organelle kau, dengan susunan gene kau. Bleurgh.
so, my conversation with Plasmodium. Everytime aku tengok nota ni, dahla tak tersusun. Dah nampak macam belacan dah. I've been studying on this for 2,3 hours by now.
I know I shouldn't complain. I should be happy. I am really. This was my first choice anyway. I expected this and here I am in Glasgow studying in a dungeon where I see morning light everyday for 1 hour max. ok bunyi sarcastic but I'm really glad I'm here.
I wrote this, firstly, because I was sleepy. And I'm fasting insha Allah. Hence, the coffee constraint.
Secondly, I miss Elly. I read her blog. And I miss her. Ellyyy, oh Elllyy. Kalu mu bace blog ni, mu senyum molek la deh. Karat dah kecekan aku.
So, yeah study week. So far so good. Well spent. To those who have read this, doakan semua dipermudahkan please? Thanks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment